- 1 Q1-1: What is the process of admitting a new inmate?
- 2 Q1-2: When can a new inmate start purchasing daily supplies inside the correctional facility?
- 3 Q1-3: What kinds of food and items are offered by correctional facilities? What can be done if they are inadequate?
- 4 Q1-4: What are the rules for bringing items into the correctional facility by inmates upon arrival?
- 5 Q1-5: Can adult inmates who are sentenced to prison request to be sent to a correctional facility at the place of their household registration?
- 6 Q1-6: If a relative of mine is gravely ill but must serve a sentence, under what conditions will a prison decline to take in such an inmate?
- 7 Q1-7: Must pregnant inmates serve their sentence in prison?
- 8 Q1-8: What if an inmate is suspected of having tuberculosis right before he or she is about to start serving a sentence in prison?